Sunday, August 23, 2009

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.
I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.
Don't miss out on what's happening now just because your waiting for something better to come along. You can't live in the future.
And everything I had in this world And all that I’ll ever be It could all fall down around me. Just as long as I have you, right here by me, I'll be okay.

I'm not afraid to fall, it means I climbed up high.
To fall is not to fail, you fail when you don't try.

You're like a drug, a straight addiction.
I cant let go of you, and if we are apart for too long, I just don't feel right.

every girl has three guys in her life--
the one she loves, the one she hates,
and the one she can't live without;
and in the end, they're all the same guy.

your first love;; you know who i'm talking about, because i bet you read the words "first love" and that one boy just came to mind. there's nothing like that first boy you were afraid to love. that one boy you knew it was love;; despite what others said. that one boy who changed your expectations and that one boy who you compare all the future boys with. because deep down inside, you knew he was the one;; the one who set the standards for love.
Sometimes I want to be held close, so I can push everyone away. Only
because I want to figure out which people
will come back and try to hold me again.

There's a little truth behind every just kidding.
A little curiosity behind every just wondering.
A little knowledge beholds every I don't know.
And a little emotion behind every I don't care.

A wise girl listens, but doesn't believe.
Kisses, but doesn't fall in love.
And leaves before she is left.

Optimism means expecting the best, but confidence means knowing how to handle the worst.
Sometimes you meet someone, and before you know their name,
before you know where their from, you know that sometime in the future, this person is going to mean something to you.

He asked what happened to that smile, the one i never left the house without.
I answered because you took it with you when you said goodbye.

don't ever say you're not good enough because if he can't see how amazing you are,
then he's the one who's not good enough.

I want to cry, i really do.
But i guess i just dont want to give you that satisfaction of knowing that you hurt me...once again

i meant all the things i said.
i don't want a broken heart 'cause i'll lose the pieces.
You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, even months analyzing a situation, trying to put the pieces together.
Justifying what could've, should've, would've happened. Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and realize there's a reason they're down there.

The Look On Your Face Gives All Your Secrets Away.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who’s the biggest fool of all?
It must be the girl who can’t stop crying or maybe it’s the girl who kept on trying.

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect,
It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.

all i want is a guy who would memorize my favorite song, just to sing it to me when i'm feeling down.
I can't say "screw him" about the boy that I came the closest to loving. I would still do anything for him even though I know he wouldn't do
the same for me, & it hurts more than anything, but I can't stop loving him. Believe me, I've tried.

Love is too strong a word to say too early, but it has too beautiful a meaning to say too late.
You just have to go after what you want and if it doesn't want you back, then so be it -
it doesn't deserve you anyways.

I'm wondering if maybe, maybe time doesn't matter.
Maybe in a year or two, or whenever you need me again, I'll be here.

The greatest revenge to a girl that stole your guy is to let her have him,
because a truly good man can never be stolen.

I wanted to tell you all my secrets, but you became one of them.
Love hurts when God knows we deserve someone else.
I'm waiting for the day you realize what you gave up on.
If I could then I'd shrink the world tonight so that I would find you and me inside.
He meant everything to her, but she meant nothing to him.
And the sad thing is: she'd still do anything to be with him.

You're my favorite subject to talk about because I never run out of things to say.
Don't make her wait for you, just because you know she will.
All I want is for you to know me again; for me to be in your life, and even if it can't happen right now, I would just like to know that I'm not blocked from your memory.

3 comments:

  1. You, my friend, are a special soul. I recognize your spirit.
    Grow...love...live.
    You have a special purpose.
    A stranger who happened across you,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these words just reflect my heartbreaking life!
    hats off to the person who wrote it!
    amazing page!!
    :)
    i just hope one day that all people who broke hearts will get punished!!life sentence to sadness life!
    cheers guys life goes on even though we know we just crossed a danger curves ahead!

    ReplyDelete