Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I lay here thinking of every word you said. I still want to believe every word you said, but now I know every word you said to me you said to her, too.
Even ten years and twenty boys later, I'm still going to have a little thing for you, because some things never change.
There will always be that one special guy, that no matter what he does to you, or how much he hurts you, you can never let them go.
There's that occasional night where you just break down and cry 'cause you know that no matter what, things will never be the same.
You know how after you take a hot shower, the mirror is foggy?
& then you write "I love him". Then a few moments later it’s gone forever ....or so you think. But it’s not until the next time you take a hot shower it will appear again in the exact same spot. It’s like it's engraved in the mirror or something. Well, that's how you are in my heart. I finally feel like I have disposed of my feelings for you & that I don't care about you anymore but then it all comes back to me. How much I love you & how much I need you in my life. I guess you'll stay in my heart forever. I love you.

To be honest, I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you.
You want me to fall but you don't want to catch me; it's just too much for me to deal with.
i fear the thought of falling for something that will never be mine.
Sometimes you just gotta figure if he really doesn't care; you could be missing out on someone who does.
If there's someone you really
wanna be with, they're worth waiting for.

2 comments:

  1. i really like to read tis blog. thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWsasqIoyk&feature=related


    sigh*
    :)
    nice blog

    ReplyDelete