Sunday, August 16, 2009

“Sometimes there isn’t a good guy and a bad guy. Sometimes even the ones you want to believe turn out to be liars”

You know what sucks about falling for a guy you know you're not right for? You fall anyways because you think he might be different.

when i let my mind wander, it always leads back to you.

one day she’s going to get sick and get over you and boy on that day you're going to realize that you love her.

i looked at you and knew you were the only thing that mattered.

i gave up searching for him now he’s going to have to find me because i know that i deserve better

i wish you knew how much this hurts. but, then again, no, i don't. it would be too embarrassing to have you know that i cry at night, that i wish you were there. that i pretend i'm holding your hand, and that i relate all these sad songs to you.

There are just certain people who aren't meant to fit in your life, no matter how badly you want them to.

It still hasn't sunk in that it's over, for good this time. I can still look at your pictures and your notes and smile. I can still think back on our kisses and feel the butterflies instead of the heartbreak. I know in my head that you aren't going to be mine again. But my heart is stupid and won't believe. My heart was stupid to have fallen for you to begin with.

do you ever get the feeling that your perfect verse is just a lie you tell yourself to help you get by?

if love is overused. it means nothing anymore.

Let go of the past, but don't forget it cause there are many great things that can be learned from what you have been through.

It's a shame that two hearts can be so attached, but they can't be together.

the happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

it's crazy, right? to love someone who's hurt you.  it's crazier to think someone that hurt you loves you.

when they looked in each others eyes, it was as if nothing else mattered in the world. it was just them two, together.

I like to believe the best of me is something we have yet to see.

I know we'd both like to forget everything that has happened. We've become strangers, strangers with a past. Lately, I am realizing that I don't miss you, I miss the way you made me feel.

I'm the kind of girl that laughs at her mistakes, so pardon me if I laugh at your face.

If there ever was a time when you and I saw eye to eye, I think it would be the day we both said goodbye.

I can see it's killing you that i can walk by you in the hall and not even look your way with a smile on my face. Cause boy, you didn't break me, you made me stronger.

That's how you know when you care about things, when you're afraid you'll lose them.

I Sat Outside, Watching The Stars, Waiting For The Call That Never Came.

goodbye to you. goodbye to everything I thought I knew.

There's always that one person, no matter how long it's been or how badly they've treated you, if they say "I love you", you will always say it back.

the first time you love someone it changes your life forever. & no matter what you do, that feeling never really goes away.

We spend our whole lives searching for all the things we think we want, never really knowing what we have.

its completely impossibleto find a guy who won't ever hurt you,
so go for the guy who will make the pain worthwhile.

Love is when you can't pay attention in class cause you're too busy writing your first name with his last.

GIRL: i don't know if i'll ever get over you.
BOY: well that doesn't matter because i'll never give you the opportunity to. i'm always going to be here.

Just because someone is not in your life anymore, doesn't mean the memories aren't in your heart.

And I want that kind of relationship, the one where you can take stupid pictures and act like complete idiots around each other
but not care one bit.

It's funny how we set expectations for the right person to love, while at the back or our minds we know that our true love will be an exception.

I wasn't looking for a lifetime lover. I was only trying to find someone i can be myself with. Someone there to share things with. Someone who would always care. One who would make me laugh. And dry my tears.  One who would worry about me.  Wonder about me in class.. dream about me. But most of all i was looking for someone who wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with them.

Nobody Knows That I Still Fall Asleep Thinking About You.

Nobody's had the best relationships in the past, that's why they end.

No matter how much this hurts ...
I wanted you to know, my heart remains with you.

true love doesn't mean you wont break up, it means you'll always get back together

There is no such thing as being heartbroken, but more like a son of a bitch crushing your heart until you couldn't breathe because you were so in love with him.

Go date all those girls. Go date whoever your heart desires. because eventually when you're done with all those girls and you find out none
of them really loved you, you're going to think about me, and how much I loved you. You never even gave me one chance, and you're going to want a try. But you know what?
I’m not going to be there this time.

If you truly love someone - you never stop, no matter what. And as much as you deny the love you feel for them, if you ever loved someone - you always will.

Everyone has a moment where they know when they wake up tomorrow, nothing will be the same.

Life is about chasing after the things you truly think are worth it, even if they don't happen.

3 comments: