Thursday, August 27, 2009

look back and see how things used to be, knowing it'll never be the same and realizing it doesn't matter to him at all because he doesn't miss a thing.
The worse feeling isn't being lonely, but being forgotten by someone you could never forget.
this pain in my chest won't ever fade away, not because you left, but because i know you're never coming back.
it's eating at me like cancer, and i need to know the answer.
it's simply yes or no. should i love you or just let go?

so cry your eyes out, darling. he hurt you when he said he never would. so many broken promises and lies, so many heartaches and tears,
all the pain he put you through, he doesn't deserve a girl like you.

I wait for the day when I forget who you are, when the sound of your name is old and worn, the days when I won't remember why I needed you so bad.
Tell him I hate him. Tell him i don't need him. Tell him to have a great life without me. Tell him he means nothing to me. Just don't tell him I said this with tears in my eyes.
this is for the girl who have endured party after party in his presence, finally having realized that it wasn't that he didn't want a relationship, it was that he didn't want it with you.
It's the best feeling in the world knowing someone missed your smile.(:
It's like half of me wants to be with him and the other half wants to get over him.
I guess I'll always have that something for him.

how could i be losing you forever, after all the time we spent together i have to know why i had to lose you now you've just become like everything i'll never find again, at the bottom of the ocean.
i said i'd never forget your face, vaulted away inside my head & memories never seem to fade.
you were the best part of my life. my last regret.

i want to make you be able to love again.
i want you to forget her. love me as you did to her and i promise you that you’ll forget her name.

we don't talk anymore; and i can't understand why it's like you gave me wings, then told me it's illegal to fly.
and when i finally think i have found the answers, you go and change the questions.
sometimes the things that you complain about the most are the things you care about the most.
unfortunately you don’t always know that until it’s too late.

i like dead end signs. i think they're kind.
at least they have the decency to let you know when you're going nowhere.

tell me i'm not making a mistake. tell me you're worth the wait that you're always going to be here make me believe that i’m making the right decision by still holding on show me that you’re going to be around to catch me when i fall.
developing a new emotion of love for somebody is easy. the hard part is getting rid of the old emotion you had for someone else.
i will disappoint you. i am everything i wish i wasn’t. i am nothing i say i am.
It's hard living life without you in it.
I don't know if you can tell by the way that I look at you, but I hope you realize it soon.

And I hope it makes you jealous, when you see me holding his hand.
And I hope it makes you squirm, when he hugs me in the halls.
And I hope you stare right at us, when he kisses me and I kiss back.
And I hope you finaly miss me, when you realize that I'm over you.

I love how you quietly lie to yourself as your whole world is falling apart
have you ever wanted to ask a question but you didn't because you knew your heart wouldn't be able to handle the answer?
"Sometimes it seems safer to hold it all in, where the only person who can judge is yourself"
Some people say the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you and you can't have them, but it's worse when you thought you didn't want them anymore and then all of a sudden you realize you can't live without them.
Everybody knows; the louder the music is, the bigger the problem has become.
the truth is, we hide so we can be found. we walk away to see who will follow, we cry to see who will wipe away our tears && we let our hearts get broken to see who will come & fix them.
i wish that someone would just walk up to me and say, "i'm yours" and mean it.
and suddenly my heart crushed into a thousand pieces. i wanted to sink into the floor and just die. seeing you smile with her hurt more than any bullet could.
she dropped the fake smile as a tear fell down her cheek and she whispered to herself “i can’t do this anymore…”
find someone who makes you smile rather than frown or someone who can make you laugh rather than cry but most important find someone who can fix your heart rather than break it.
sometimes we just got to ride the waves, let them take us wherever we’re meant to go.
I wanna be the reason for the smile on your face and the one girl in your life that can never be replaced.
Sometimes you have to be silent in order to be heard.
Let's run away to a place where the air tastes like rain and the sun shines like sunday morning, you bring your laugh and I'll bring my sense of humor and we can taste the days, one week after another.

5 comments:

  1. love them. keep em coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo is mine! :)
    Can you add a link to my page? Thanks :)

    http://biggreeneyes.deviantart.com/gallery/?221312#/d1hdqnp

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing.... Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete