Tuesday, October 13, 2009

girl: whats your favourite color?
boy: beautiful.
girl: silly, beautiful isn't a color.
boy: yes it is, it's the color of your eyes.

i'm tired. i'm tired of waiting. i'm tired of you always being on my mind. i'm tired of watching you and your new girl. i'm tired of lies. i'm tired of being alone. i'm tired of seeing you. i'm tired of you ignoring me. i'm tired of you changing. i'm tired of you pretending to be something you're not. i'm tired of you acting like you don't even know me. i'm tired of lying in my bed, crying because of you. i'm tired of fake smiles. i'm tired of that song i play over & over again cause it reminds me of you. i`m tired of it all. && you know what else? i'm tired of not being able to do anything about it.
she laughs to cover up the tears and her precious smile is just to hide her many fears
I thought I was over him. Done with him. But then there he was, standing there, and I couldn't breathe.
You don't know how hard it is to talk to you, look at you, or even be in the same room with you when I know you chose someone else over me.
you want her ; i need you.
you like her ; i love you.

i've got dreams and aspirations and i'm pretty good at conversations. i've got a heart to give, but i need someone to share it with.
With all the technology today in the medical field.. is there just no cure for a broken heart?
My eyes are sore from crying, my heart ; broken in two. To find a boy just like him, your chances are so few. I long to hear his voice again..I need to feel his touch. His gentle lips on mine again is what I miss so much..
& then you give me that "come on baby, trust me" look & I ease myself into your bed, only to regret it in the morning.
I wish I could explain my feelings for you but I can't. Some part of me is telling me that I shouldn't like you while another part is telling me that you're the only one.
she sprayed a pillow with his cologne just to make sure she'd never forget the love of her life as he sprayed a pillow with her perfume to try to convince his heart that she'd never love him again
"Single" ; she writes in her profile but as she writes it, tears stream down her face.
If you're going to love me, love me deeply. If you're going to break my heart, then break it all. If you're going to care, care for me completely.
If you decide not to hold me, then just let me fall. If you're going to stay, then stay forever; & if you want to leave, then do it today. If you're going to change, change for the better. & if you're going to talk, please mean what you say
.
i'm not single but i'm not exactly taken ;; what i am is crazy about you

No comments:

Post a Comment