Sunday, October 25, 2009

when i say "i miss you", what i mean is "i will never leave".
when i say "i love you", what i mean is "i want to be with you forever".
when i say "i love you more", what i mean is "love only begins to explain it".
when i kiss you, what i mean is "stay with me forever".
when i look at you, what i mean is "we will always be together".
when i say "i love you too", what i mean is "how couldn't i?"

she's that kinda girl that sits on her bed alone, hugging her pillow & waiting for a phone call that's never going to come
before, i couldn't shut you up. now i can't even get you to say " HELLO. "
okay, so heres my heart. see all those little cracks & scratches? those are from boys just like you. boys who think they can just take my heart & break it whenever they feel like it. but you, you seem different. you & you're amazing smile, & gorgeous eyes. you could be the boy that fixes my heart... forever.
I realize now that it's over. That there's no point. That there's no chance. I know all this and yet, I still have hope that you'll come back to me.
It's that hope that is slowly killing me.

I just want to let you know, that I've been fighting to let you go. Some days, I'll make it through, &then there's those nights that never seem to end. I wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me.
frustrated 'cause i can't tell if it's real, mad because i don't know how you feel, upset because we can't make it right, sad because i need you tonight, angry because you won't take my hand, aggravated because you don't understand, disappointed 'cause we can't be together, knowing i'll still love you forever.
I guess I could call you and ask you "How are you?" But I really don't have much to say. I sit all alone and I stare at the phone and I hope that you're doing o.k.
here's to the kids who's 11:11 wish was wasted on the one person who will never be there for them
you know what ? i want to be someone's reason for waking up, someone's reason for going through another day. just once, i want to be the one being wished for, i want a guy to say to himself, " im so lucky to have her. "
i say i dont like him. i dont, i dont, i dont, then he walks in the room and i like him all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment