Friday, October 30, 2009

i'll just make sure to act like im not totally in love with you when you walk down the hall with that bitch who stole you from me
how come when you talk to me and laugh with me, im the one who always takes it the wrong way and ends up getting hurt?
no camera could ever capture the look in her eyes and the feeling in her heart when she looks at him
Sometimes I sit, stare & wonder what the fuck I’m doing wrong…
and they say anything is possible if you put your mind to it, but hes all i've been thinking about and i'm not any closer to being with him
i try to keep my cool around him but i'm just dying to tell him that he's all i ever think about & i love him more than words can describe
every day i see you, & when i see you. i cant take my eyes off you, you mean everything to me, if only you kinda like knew..
&& Even though I remind myself that we'll probably never be together, I still won't let myself fall for anyone else
it's crazy how you think you actually meant something to someone and then they just turn around and prove you wrong
some days i wish i was a little kid again when the biggest drama there was, was when your best friend stole your snack
truth or dare.
truth - tell me how you really feel.
dare - prove it

I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you & your memory & how every song reminds me of you and me
& I can see us 20 years from now, drinking coffee watching our kids outside our little kitchen window
i'm afraid to close my eyes cause i might think of you. I'm afraid to open my eyes cause I might see you. I'm afraid to move my lips cause I might speak of you. I'm afraid to listen cause I might hear my heart falling for you

No comments:

Post a Comment