Wednesday, October 28, 2009

& it hurts all the time when you don't return my calls, & you haven't got the time to remember how it was
You know you love him when all it takes is one song on the radio to make you think of him and the next thing you know you have tears running down your face
I'm looking at your picture cause it's all that I've got maybe one day you & I will have one more shot
&& everytime the phone rings, I breathe in slowly and pray that it's finally you, calling to say "I want you too."
her voice became his passion, his love became her obsession. it was sweet, yet dangerous by just how she wanted it
being around you - makes me feel like for once in my life, i don't have to try to be happy, it just happens
gorgeous eyes ; gorgeous smile
he made her life worth the while
a broken soul a broken heart
the day he made her world fall apart

Don't even bother anymore..she can see right through your lies
i woke up and called this morning the tone of your voice was a warning that you don't care for me anymore
They tell me to forget about him, but lets see if you can forget about your whole entire world.
i try not to love you..i try not to care..but the harder i try, the more i wish you were here.
Give me your autograph, superstar. Sign it right here on my heart.
I don't think you're leaving. I think you're running. And what I can't figure out is, are you running towards something you want; Or are you running away from something you're afraid to want?

1 comment: