Friday, October 9, 2009

Smiling doesn’t mean that i’m happy. laughing doesn’t mean i don’t cry. Walking away doesn’t mean i don’t want to run & loving you doesn’t mean i’ll wait for you for the rest of my life.
[(caida en amor con mi)]
fall in love with me
.
I heard the saying a hundred times.'You can do better, you deserve so much more.' I go crazy cause I know it's not true. I don't want better, I just want you..
I want to be like the girls in the movies that have a man that’s so in love with them that it makes them fall to their knees.
They asked me to describe myself..so I said : I’m 19, I have brown eyes, & I'm in love with a boy, that if you asked him, he wouldn't know what color my eyes are.
Can't you see it? She loves you, more then you could imagine. It's in her eyes, it's in her voice, it's in her smile. She's so different when you're around, so much happier. You're the one for her, don't you see that?
& I know that I should probably just let go, cause I know that it won't work out & everyone tells me that. So I try to convince myself that its better off that way without him..but then I'll think of him & remember his smile that makes me melt & I can't imagine myself with anyone else & no matter how hard it will be, I want to be with him
you & i both know i have horrible timing. when you wanted me, i didnt want you. now that i want you, you want her.. & the worst part is -- she wants you too.
& even though i remind myself that we'll probably never be together, i cant let myself fall for anyone else.
&& she finally gave up ; she dropped the fake smile as a tear ran down her cheek &she whispered to herself; i can't do this anymore.
you're always gonna have a place in my heart. 10 years from now, I'll look back and say, "he really was my first love."
i want to be someones last call of the night && their first thought in the morning. i want those 5 hour conversations that end in "no.. you hang up first". i want the heart racing, palm sweaty, 'what`s gonna happen next' moments. i want the hugs that you never want to let go of && the stolen kisses that are always the sweetest. but most importantly, i just want to know someone considers me theirs..
Let's watch a scary movie, with popcorn on our laps. And i'll scream extra loud just so you'll hold my hand.
I haven't talked to you in two months. All you had to do was send me a simple text message and all those feelings came rushing back.
And what she wants is actually pretty simple. Just a sticky note on her locker saying i love you, or a daisy he found that morning stuck to her books. Because the little things mean the most.
he asked, "what’s your favorite color?"
and she said, "beautiful."
he asked, "what color’s that?"
she said, "stand in front of a mirror, and look at your eyes."

you know he loves you when someone else makes you laugh & he smiles for the simple fact that you're laughing
& oh how I wish that getting over you was as easy as deleting all the sappy away messages I saved for you

i know everyone says it's just a stupid crush..but somewhere beneath everything; i feel that he's truly worth everything i've went through.

No comments:

Post a Comment