Wednesday, October 14, 2009

There's apart of me that will never get close to you again, in fear of my heart getting broken another time.
I just can't believe that I'm really almost over you after all the lies that you've told me.
don't walk away && pretend; pretend i'm that easy to get over
every feeling inside of me is telling me, no.. don't fall for him. you know it'll hurt. but my heart is saying, go for it. you love him
Bloodshot eyes and a starless sky. Who the hell are we kidding?
hello means:
H- have you missed me?
E- everything all right?
L- like to see you.
L- like to be with you.
O- obviously i miss you.
just want to say hello to you

it's the little things that count. like the way you make me laugh, the way you keep tickling me after i tell you not to because you know i really like it. the way i can just lay with you and it's not awkward at all. the way i could look into your eyes all night. the way i find my lost half, in you.
don't worry. i'll blink away these tears && pretend i'm happy just for you
If I had my life to live over again, next time I'd give you more kisses & hold you closer. I'd memorize everything you ever said to me & carry it in my heart like a poem. If I had my life to live over again, next time I'd find you sooner so I could love you longer & better
looking out my bedroom window, finding hope && constant lies. tried my hardest to just cut these strings, these strings that hold me back.
yeah, i know we broke up. & yeah, i know you 'love' her but every single time i look at you i miss you more than you can imagine.
when was the last time you've looked in a mirror? 'cause you've changed, yeah you've changed & i don't even know you anymore
And you'll choke on those words, no one can swallow that much pride. And my contentions all ring true, every word you said was a lie. And I thought i loved you, but you changed that in time.
And sometimes I think && wonder why I ruin flowers when I know that he loves me not , in the first place
If I would have known that the last time I saw you would be the last time..I would have stopped to memorize your face, the way you moved.. everything about you.
the day i met you, my life had changed - in my eyes, you had that special place, but you're made of lies- you messed with my mind &sorry to say .. you wasted my time
if you ever want to know what you have that all the other guys don't, well.. here's a hint; you have my heart.
you get in the biggest fights with the people you care about the most, because those are the relationships you are willing to fight for
& i sit here rehearsing all the lines that i'll never get to say to him.
she thought for sure it would last forever. they were in love and everyone knew it, they were always together. but maybe it was too good to be true. or maybe the other girl was just prettier.
so take a look at me now there's just an empty space, there's nothing left to remind me just the memory of your face. i wish i could just make you turn around turn around and see me cry, there's so much i need to say to you so many reasons why.
I never used to be jealous.. then I liked you && now I'm jealous of just about every girl that you talk to, smile at, wave at because in those seconds when you looked into her eyes. I wasn't on your mind... && I can't bear it
you lied behind my back, you took control of me. i was so blinded by love; too stupid to see. but the truth is that i cant help but love you more,
because you are my life, not just what i live for.

He isn't my boyfriend; but i love his hugs, his smile, his advice, his love, his kindness and the times we laugh together. I guess I fell in love with our friendship.
i hate it when my cell phone rings &your name doesn't show; i hate it when i hear our song, it kills me long and slow.
i hate the way you say my name,or just the way you look; i hate the way i know you,how i can read you like a book.
i hate the way i don't hate you,because i still love you so; i hate the way you'll never see,& the way you`ll never know
.

No comments:

Post a Comment