Sunday, November 1, 2009

Although you may not love me, although you may not care, if you ever really need me, you'll know that i'll be there. Your love may be taken,
your heart may not be free, but when your heart is broken, you can always lean on me. I'll never stop loving you, i know because i've tried. All the oceans in the world can't hold the tears i've cried
.
So you made her cry; she`ll get over it, so you told her a lie; she won't find out, so she saw you with that one girl; no big deal - you only shattered her heart.
Let me break it down for you; girl likes boy ; boy doesn't like girl; girl ends up .. heartbroken.
Let's lay on our backs and gaze up at the stars. Let's pretend for a moment that the only thing that matters is you and me. Let's pretend hearts could never be broken. Let's pretend we're more than best friends.
You think I’m happy without you. But that’s just on the outside. On the inside, it’s a whole other story.
it's not like i wake up and think "i'm going to start liking someone today..."it just sorta happens...and i hate it. because my heart does a horrible job at picking guys...
maybe that feeling in my stomach when i see you isn't telling me that i like you, maybe it's telling me to run way before i get too caught up in another heartache
don't you just love the way he treats you? the way he makes you feel like you're the only one that he will ever love. well, always remember that i taught him how to love like that.
I wanna be his one & only. A part of his life & 10 years from now..I wanna be his wife
& i dunno how long this'll take maybe a year or two or three but only one thing is certain;; im gonna make you miss me.
All her friends know why she cant sleep at night, her familys asking her if shes alright. All she wants is to get rid of this hell, well all shes gotta do is stop kidding herself.
i've been sleeping with the lights on so if i wake in the night, your picture is clearly in sight
i couldn't stop smiling if i tried. he kinda has that affect on me. We just have to accept that people are going to stay in our hearts, even when they don't stay in our lives
maybe my heart didnt really skip a beat & maybe the twinkle in my eye was just the reflection of the sun. & maybe that feeling in my stomach was just not having enough for breakfast. & maybe i just thought it was love

No comments:

Post a Comment