Thursday, November 5, 2009

maybe this is how it's meant to be, i'm not supposed to love you & you're not supposed to love me
did you know that today when you accidentally brushed your arm against hers in the hallway ;; she wished that she could freeze time?
I swear the best thing is listening to someone's heartbeat && know its beating like that because of you
& i can't stop thinking about what would have happened if we hadn't given up on eachother
Let's be a kodak couple & smile in all pictures, look silly when we take them, & laugh all day until we are out of breathe
If I had one last wish before I die, my last wish would be that you won't cry.
I hated the rain until I danced with you, then like the rain, I fell for you.
i know he may not be the cutest guy to you- but he is to me.. & theres just something about him that makes my heart drop to my feet
e v e r y t i m e i see him

She has everything and more, yet she still breaks down in tears at night, I guess there really is. more than meets the eye...
I hope one day you'll realize how lucky you were to have someone love you the way I did & how stupid you were T O L E T I T G O.

No comments:

Post a Comment