Friday, November 27, 2009

she will chase you around for awhile but there's going to be a day when she's going to stop running in circles around you..she's going to get over you && at that very moment, you're going to wish you had
if you think he's the one you want, the one you love, & the one that can make you happy;; no matter how long you've liked him, & no matter what other people say, you should keep trying && waiting.
"it's not your fault". She says this like its no big deal. Like its nothing. But it's everything.
it's completely impossible to find a guy who won't ever hurt you, so go for the guy who will make the pain worthwhile
boy: whats the worst feeling in the world?
girl: being in love with someone who feels the same way ... just not about you.

You have no idea how hard it is for me to be just friends
you're not my type but i think i like that idea, because my type usually breaks my heart
i know we are "in the past" and that "it wont ever be the same" but if i could have my way, i'd repeat history
she smiles with all she has left, yet tears are left undried and though she's got much to say, she bottles it up inside* if you look past her broken eyes, to a shadow no one sees, a disguise you won't recognize, this girl is really me..
& i'm just a girl who can't help what my heart happens to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment