Tuesday, November 3, 2009

He turned around and looked right at me, but said nothing not even "hi". It was as if the months we spent together and the time that I spent loving him, just wasn't important... As if they never even happened.
ever since i told you, you haven't looked at me the same.
I guess that I'm wrong for falling in love, but you're still the one that I'm dreaming of. I guess that it's you I want to hold on to, but you're holding on to someone else
phone calls filled with lies. if you could see how she sees you in her eyes. honestly, you don't deserve her.
There are moments in my life that I'm always going to remember not because they were important, but because you were there.
& she wants to prove she has no fears. so she stands up tall, wiping her tears. this could be the most beautiful mistake because now, she's like everyone else, lonely & fake
You grab her hand as I walk by, your glance becomes a stare. The tension that remains within us is more than I can bear. You can't keep pretending that I mean nothing to you cause I see it in your eyes & only eyes are true
Fast forwarding through her messages, hoping to hear from old boyfriends who finally realize the treasure they've thrown away.
He’s not the kind you date, he’s the kind you marry
for once instead of telling me reasons not to cry, actually pay attention to the reasons why i am
the only way i get through the night is knowing that...i'll see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment