Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This is our last good-bye..it's over..hear this & then I'll go..you gave me more to live for..then you'll ever know
never ditch your friends for a guy because in the end, you'll be left with a broken heart with no one there to fix it
if others are jealous..you're doing something right
i'm not a jealous person. i'm just a girl that would love to punch every girl in the face that gives you a second look
I gave you my heart
& what did I get in return?
Your bullshit.

boy, why did you do that to her? all she ever did was love you more than you have ever been loved and you really hurt her...but guess what, she still loves you even though she shouldn't
the two hardest things in life are;; saying hello for the first time and goodbye for the last
never have regrets because at one point, what you did was what you wanted
If you Love me let me know. If you don't please let me go. cos I don't wanna waste another day waiting for things you'll never say
sweetheart, you can't bullshit me. see, i've lied to myself enough to know when someone else is doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment