Monday, November 9, 2009

Once you care so much about someone to say I love you && mean it with all your heart, you'll never forget them no matter how hard you try
Hope is an anchor & love is a ship. Time is the ocean & life is a trip.
And I guess it doesn't matter what I am or pretend to be, cause you'll always love her & it's her I'll always envy.

love me or leave me but don't lead me on
You said you couldn't stand to see my heart broken. So when you broke it did you close your eyes?
He had a way with words. He had a way of making her weak in the knees. He had a way of picking her up and LETTING HER GO
i know everyone says it's just a stupid crush..but somewhere beneath everything; i feel that he's truly worth everything i've went through.
i had you and you had me, i thought we were perfect, i thought we could be. you were the best thing i had ever known so why did you leave me here all alone?
you might think of me as ' just a friend ' but baby, my love for you is something i c a n t p r e t e n d
i pretty much love a guy who doesn't love me back;; but isn't that the teenage life?
Trust is like a mirror;; Once you break it you can never look at it the same again

No comments:

Post a Comment