Friday, November 20, 2009

I love you, don't push me away. hey, im not ugly. you just must be gay.
What am i supposed to think? You're the king of mixed signals...One day you cant stand me, and the next..You can't get enough of me
She wants you and you know it. But what you don't know, is that I want you too.
She used to be happy, she used to be fun, she used to see the good in everything. Now she’s depressed, a lost soul. Now that beautiful smile is gone never to rise again. She looks different now, she’s dark. Maybe you haven’t noticed but this is all your fault. She doesn’t want to pretend any longer..So she'll tell you everything was a lie.
She's in there for hours ...Blowdryer on high, red lipstick stains on the bathroom floor, curling irons, straightners, eyeliner, blush, concealers and whitners, but it's never enough.
I remember one time we were walking. I don't remember where and I don't remember when. I don't even remember the season. I just know that was the first time I felt like I b e l o n g e d s o m e p l a c e
I never said I want to be perfect, I just want to be good enough for you
He could buy the me most expensive gift in the world & the only thing that would matter to me is what was written on the card.
how come whenever i fall in love, i always get jealous of those girls that hang out with him? ..& i always convince myself that he likes my best friend..
you're not the kind of guy that would ignore me when you're with your friends, but hold me tighter & kiss me a little harder, just to make them jealous
it's like writing your name on a foggy window && slowly watching it fade away.
he barely knows my name; but i can't forget his
you had me from the day you smiled
& it sucks because i know he's out there falling in and out of love with girls who aren't me..
and to be honest i never said i love you to someone but you && you know what, i meant it

No comments:

Post a Comment