Saturday, November 28, 2009

dont ever admit to a guy that your head over heals for him even though you might be close because guys might look stupid but they sure know how to take advantage of something good
theres a guy out there who's going to be really happy that you didnt get back together with your crappy ex-boyfriend.
It’s basically insane that I am sitting here at 2 o clock in the morning writing about you because I can’t get you off my mind or the thousand
reasons i love && hate you at the same time

For one split second, she almost turned around. She almost forgave him once again, but then she knew she'd be lying to herself once more.
she stares at you all through class. she's always trying to be around you. & yet, you're totally blind to all of it.
Something about him, it just caught my attention from the start. He’s not the nicest person in the world, but he’s not mean either. And he’s not the [ p e r f e c t ] guy. But I am undeniably in love.
All that screaming. Just another fight. All those tears. Just another fight. My b r o k e n heart. It’s just another fight. So why do I feel like this is the end
dont look for the hottest guy..or the most popular jock in the class...look for the guy that makes you feel like you're actually worth a second glance. the one that makes you happy to be the person you dont have to try to be, or want to be the guy who isnt like all the rest but completely different. yet it's why you like him.. because he isn't like any guy you've ever known. its just him.
You know how when you were a little kid & you believed in fairy tales, that fantasy of what your life would be, white dress, prince charming
who would carry you away to a castle on a hill. You would lie in bed at night & close your eyes & you had complete & utter faith. Santa Claus,
the Tooth Fairy, Prince Charming, they were so close you could taste them, but eventually you grow up, one day you open your eyes & the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things & people they can trust. But the thing is its hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely cus almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day they will open their eyes & it will come true.

So what if you made me smile, so what if you made me laugh, so what if you were the only reason I woke up in the morning, so what if you always made my day, so what if I fell too hard, so what if you broke my heart. its not like you're around anymore to care

1 comment: